Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ark of Mu

by Craig Davies

From out of the Blue…such Beauty to see.
The Earth at Peace was unveiled to me.
The Future I trust; One World...we are Free.
I asked of the Blue how this came to be.

I saw turbulent seas; black was the sky.
The end had come with no tear in my eye.
In the midst of the chaos, a vessel so small,
Tossing and turning yet, surviving it all.

Transcending all conflict; with darkness withdrawn,
The Good Ship Kauai ushers in a New Dawn.
All becomes Peaceful; my vision is true.
A New Beginning...We're the Ark of MU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Possible explanation for Mu:

In his 1974 novel Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, Robert M. Pirsig translated "mu" as "no thing", saying that it meant "unask the question". He offered the example of a computer circuit using the binary numeral system:
For example, it's stated over and over again that computer circuits exhibit only two states, a voltage for "one" and a voltage for "zero". Any computer-electronics technician knows otherwise. Try to find a voltage representing one or zero when the power is off! The circuits are in a mu state.